Smarter than the general public

I'm Canadian, and I got 9 out of 12 questions in this very American quiz from Pew Research. I did better than 59% of the general public -- which I assume, is mostly American. The only questions I got wrong were on the Dow Jones Industrial Average, US national unemployment rate, and how many Americans were killed in Iraq. The latter of these two are decidedly American questions -- I should have gotten the first correct. Oh well. But I still did better than most Americans.

In this quiz, males did better than females; educated did better than the uneducated; and the older did better than the younger. I think the general public is scary. This is just more proof.


Average number of questions answered correctly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for