Five minutes of Twisted Frosties

You go to Brampton by the 407. That's why it doesn't take you that long.
Cause they have Indian food there.
Not because your parents live there?
My parents aren't Indian.
Your parents are Canadian.
Are they?

Can I take the 407? If I found a route on how to get there? I have to ask you, because it's a toll route. Because you're the one it's registered under.
OK.
Because the bill goes to you.
So.
So, it's common courtesy to ask before you do it.
Does it matter what I say?
Yes it does.
How so?
Because ... if you tell me no, that I can't use the 407, I won't use the 407.
Oh.
If you tell me how much it is, then I can pay you back at least a portion of it.
A lot of money.

How often do they bill you?
Hmm?
How often do they bill you? Every a month, or every time you use it?
Every month.
On average, how much do you pay?
Depends.
Course, that's why I'm asking you for an average.
I don't know, I don't have all my bills. I don't know for what period you want the average.
Oh god.

July 2010.
I can't remember what the bill was. Probably because I haven't seen it yet.
For June 2010.
It was a long time ago, I don't remember.

That's nice. There's fireworks out there.
Must be somebody's birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for