Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere Just completed Neverwhere. It was given to me for my birthday last year, by my wife. This novel was darker than Stardust - the first novel of Gaiman I read, but it nevertheless bore some resembalance to it. This time, it's not some sleepy village that's serving as a portal to another world - this time it's London. And the world is bellow London. It's a dark, and terrible place, where horrors and death is the norm. It's also inhabited by some really fantastic creatures, and stories. It's a place where time operates differently. It's a place where myths come to life. It's a place where a quest will be started. It's a place where a mad angel has been imprisoned, and it seeks to escape to bring heaven's downfall. There - I've probably given away too much, but it's a great book that you'll get hooked on anyway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for