Young Frankenstein the movie
Last night, to start off the end of 2002, we watched Young Frankenstein. My wife got it for Christmas this year, on a recently released DVD. There were some outtakes which we watched before the movie - but they were not that good. Too long, and not funny. The movie itself was hilarious. I've seen it a few times before - my wife actually introduced me to it. I had seen snippets of it on TV before, but I think it was the black and white thing that caused me to change the channel quickly. Anyway, if you've seen the movie, I don't need to explain - if you haven't seen the movie, but have seen Mel Brooks' other movies, you know what you're in for. This one ranks up there with Blazing Saddles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for