Movies I Need to See NOW!
  • LOTR: The Return of the King - and it looks like I'm going to see it today!Click here to go to Movie's Page!
  • Big Fish - well, it's Tim Burton. It's weird. It's wonderous. It has monsters -- and they're the good guys!Click here to go to the movie's website!
  • The Last Samurai - it's a remake of so many Japanese movies and westerns -- how can I resist?Click here to go to the movie's website!
  • Looney Toons: Back in Action - oh, why the hell not?! It's silly ole fun!Click here to go to the movie's website!
  • Timeline - I only saw the trailer for this, but it's SciFi, time-traveling, and looks like good action. Might as well!
  • Paycheck - Philip K. Dick's tale of the future gone bad -- good enough for me!Click here to go to the movie's page!
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Blogs of Note

    Civil disobedience is called for