LMAO

Yes, sometimes I am curious as to why people get to my site. This morning though, I got this one that just made me lmao! Someone from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, went to Blogger Search and searched from "fuck my ass." (I removed the originating IP to protect the sinner.) When you search for those terms on Blogger Search, a page on my site is ranked number 2. Unfortunately, I don't think they found what they were looking for. Too funny! And then again, not too funny. Poor person would probably be flogged or killed if they got caught.

Comments

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, being killed would be a mercy. They would probably do much worse to him.

    Saudi is not known for it's enlightenment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for