Canadian Alternative

Here's a site promoting Canada to "conscientious, forward-thinking Americans" -- welcoming Americans who are just fed up, to immigrate north. Umm ... okaaay. I'm Canadian, and you know what, I think this is a bad idea. I'm sorry for thinking that. I'm especially sorry for those "forward-thinking Americans" the site is targeting. It's not that I don't like you -- you're probably just the Americans I would want to know -- it's just that, if you leave, you know who's going to take over. We need you, and more like you, to stay just where you are -- in America. America needs you. Think of it as the patriotic thing to do. If you immigrate to Canada, all you accomplish is handing over the nation to the nasty people with guns and Jesus -- and that just can't be good for the rest of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for