Cheetah Chase

I woke up this morning from a dream. There was an owl outside our house -- Bernadette's owl, even though she denies it -- and I had grabbed the camera to take a picture of it -- because if you don't take a picture of the owl, was the owl really there? When I got back with the camera, the owl was still there -- but a cheetah as well. The cheetah launched itself at me, and came right through the door, chasing me. Thank god for tiles! While it scrambled going nowhere fast, I was able to gain a lead -- but it soon started moving. It chased me through the hallway and into the kitchen, where Angel, fur standing on end, hissed and launched itself at the cheetah. The two of them fought in the corner, then Angel chased it down the hallway, and up the wall. They fought close to the ceiling before coming back down to the floor, the cheetah cowering in fear. A victorious Angel turned to me and said, "And that's how you treat a big cat!" (See Angel here, here, and here.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for