Groups

I'm experimenting -- this time with groups -- the kind from Yahoo, MSN and now, Google. I've created a 'floccinaucinihilipilificate' group at Yahoo, MSN and Google, and have set my blog up to automatically update each group via email. If you wish to get a copy of my posts delivered to your mailbox, sign up for it at any of the groups. The html format is screwed by Google, but they're still in beta. For best results, especially if you can receive html formated email, try Yahoo or MSN. All the groups require you to sign up first -- sorry, that's to prevent the groups from being spammed. Once you're a member, you can post replies or new entries to the groups. As well, I've created two 'Morosophist' groups -- at Google and Yahoo -- what are these for? Well, they started out as an idea for work -- my peers could anonymously sign up to either group, and share a free dialogue with each other, without worrying about the bosses firing their asses. Chatting with one of my peers at work however, I realized that my peers are probably not even brave enough to have such a public anonymous discussion, because they're afraid. Now, you've got to wonder about the environment I work in -- believe it or not, it's not that bad -- yet people are afraid -- maybe it is that bad. [And the word 'morosophist' -- well, I thought is was funny!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for