For the Pod People

Randomly blasting from my "pee-three" player tonight on my trip to get my daughter from school, were:
  1. Daniel Lanois - Still Water
    I was first introduced to Daniel Lanois via U2, as I believed he either produced, or were involved with some of their 'rock' albums. He's Canadian, if you don't know. Larry Mullen and Adam Clayton contributed drums and bass to this song.
  2. Rage Against the Machine - Darkness (of Greed)
    I found this song, and Rage Against the Machine via the Crow soundtrack. The Crow had some awesome songs on the soundtrack, with groups such as The Cure, Machines of Loving Grace, Stone Temple Pilots, Nine Inch Nails, Violent Femmes, Rollins Band, and The Jesus and Mary Chain lending songs to the cause.
  3. M - Pop Music
    I only know about M because U2 used "Pop Music" as the anthem for their Pop tour. It's a catchy pop tune.
  4. Prince - Darling Nikki
    Let's face it, the boy is a perv. But he makes it art!
  5. U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    I'm a BIG U2 fan. So, I purchased the Batman soundtrack just for this song. The video for the track can be found on Wopvideos.
  6. Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
    Yes, I like the FYC. Interesting note, lead singer Roland Lee Gift also starred in the really cool, and somewhat perverted movie, "Sammy and Rosie Get Laid."
  7. Ministry - Corrosion

  8. Yes, believe it or not, I used to listen to Ministry. Still like a few of their tracks, even though I've now relaxed a little.

Comments

  1. I love U2. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Hold me Thrill me Kiss me Kill me is one of my very favourite songs...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for