When Love Comes to Town

Tonight Toronto got its first big snow fall for the winter. It's still snowing out there, and weather people are having their moment. They're experiencing nothing less than rapture at being the centre of predicting the end of the world. The drive -- which I hardly ever do, unless I need the car at work -- was slow, coming home. I plugged the "pee-three" player into the car stereo and randomly selected a tune.

U2's When Love Comes to Town (Live from the Kingdom Mix) came deliriously through the speakers at me -- and for the seven minutes and twenty-nine seconds it played, I was the one in rapture. I suppose you need to be U2 fan. And if you haven't heard this version, I suppose you haven't been picking up the CD singles, because this track was included on one of them.

Take a listen to a low sample rip of it: When Love Comes to Town (Live from the Kingdom Mix). This version features the vocals of BB King and Little Richard, as well as the boys from U2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for