Share the Truth

An Inconvenient Truth
I've seen an Inconvenient Truth a number of times. There are many people I know however, who've never seen it. So I've ordered a copy of the film for free. I would have otherwise bought the movie -- but I found the free offer something I just couldn't pass up. Share the Truth was created by Eric Pan of Santa Cruz, CA, and he's on a mission to make as many people as possible see the movie. So are, apparently, a lot of the visitors to his site. Visitors contribute money to Pan's cause, and in return, Pan ships free movies to anyone who requests one. Once I receive my free movie, I think I just might donate to the cause.

This is one remarkable idea, and I think it could be used for so many other must see documentary films. If you haven't seen the movie, here's a great opportunity to see it -- for free. If you're like me, and you have seen it, request it for free, contribute to the cause, then like I plan on doing, make everyone you know watch it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for