New Photos

My wife's hands at a Second Cup coffee shop.                               [ Andy Dabydeen / www.dabydeen.com ]

My wife's expressive hands.  We were in a Second Cup, enjoying a coffee -- and I was enjoying the entertainment provided by her hands.

A coffee cup and a spoon.  Most likely done at the Jukebox.

I do a lot of scribbles -- which are not sketches -- everywhere.  My work journal especially.  Here are some samples of my wandering mind.

Downtown Toronto.     www.dabydeen.com

My wife and I visited UofT's St. George campus.  They have some nice old buildings.  We were enjoying them.

Cloudy sky overlooking the Don Valley Parkway, Toronto.                                       Andy Dabydeen  www.dabydeen.com

This is overlooking the Don Valley Parkway.  I only took a couple of shots, but they are breathtaking -- so was the view.

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for