Rap Inspired Drinks

CRUNK!!!?
Pimp Juice?
DefCon3?
Bong Water?
WTF?
High energy drinks and their extreme marketing have gone to a new level to out-compete the competition. Some questionable acts:
  • CRUNK!!! ... the three exclamation marks really make some kind of point.
  • Pimp Juice ... launched by rapper Nelly, hoping to capitalize on his song of the same name that boasts such erudite lyrics as "Pimp juice - oooooooooh-ooooooooh-hoooooooo; I think I need to let it loose (might think I need to let it loose); Let her loose, let her loooooose; She only want me for my pimp juice (that's all she want me for f'real); Not my pimp juice, I'm talkin new pimp juice; I think I need to cut her loose (it's time for homegirl to recognize); Yes I do, yes I doooooo-hoooo" You just know his mommy is proud of him.
  • DefCon 3 ... an energy drink from Russell Simmons.
  • Bong Water ... the drink will not give you a high. Really.
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Blogs of Note

    Civil disobedience is called for