Kid goth

I can't believe Gaiman is a Scientologist -- or at least a reformed one -- if there is such a thing. It's a fact that I'm now, not going to forget, but will forgive, and try not to think about.

Read a lengthy article on the man, published in the New Yorker, five days from now (link below). He's still one of my favourite authors.

in reference to:

"I can believe things that are true and I can believe things that aren't true and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not. I can believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and Marilyn Monroe and the Beatles and Elvis and Mister Ed. . . . I believe that the greatest poets of the last century were Edith Sitwell and Don Marquis, that jade is dried dragon sperm, and that thousands of years ago in a former life I was a one-armed Siberian shaman."
- Neil Gaiman's fantasies : The New Yorker (view on Google Sidewiki)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for