Makes no sense

Back on June 16, 2007, I went to some show at 2 in the afternoon. I don't remember what it was. For some reason however, I wrote all over the ticket. I haven't the foggiest why I would have done that. Not a single clue. I'm sure there was a reason when I was doing it -- and it doesn't necessarily relate to the show. Reason is now lost. It was all animal names however. There is a point of sharing this with the world, of which only a few people will read. We like to think things are important when we're in the middle of doing them. But if we could look back at what was important sometime later -- in this case, a year and half -- we'd probably realize that what was so important, was just a waste of time. Looking back, we'd also realize that what was probably unimportant then -- is probably important now. Or not. So I am writing this because I thought it was important enough to write it a year and half ago, but it's not, now.

Looking forward, I hope I won't waste time in 2010 on things that will not be important in 2012.

Oh wait, is this important?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for