No thanks

I actually don't want to see my TV in 3D. Not just because I really don't watch TV, but because, who wants to sit around at home, wearing 3D glasses, watching a little Harry Potter fly out of the screen at them. I'm liable to want to slap the annoyance away.

The price that TV manufacturers will also demand of early adopters will be atrocious. That for a technology that's not mature, that will be refined, enhanced and will have much more programming available in a decade if it takes off. And who will replace all those Blu-ray discs that just replaced the old DVD ones?

No, I'll stick to Avatar in the theatres, thank you very much.

in reference to: TV makers bet big on 3D but payoff uncertain | Reuters (view on Google Sidewiki)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for