Latest Art

I'm posting this here (despite having already posted it at my temp blog for my art) because I'm just so damn happy with it. It took me hours to get this done. I'm afraid to think of how many hours it might actually be. Click on the thumbnail to see it really big.

It was finished this afternoon while out with my wife, enjoying a coffee at the local Second Cup. I think that's where I did most of the pencil crayon work. There always seem to be a cup of coffee or tea when I was working on it. I'm kinda curious to see how it would look as a print. I'm not sure of the right paper to use, as there was definitely a grain to the paper in my sketchbook, and that comes through in the scanned image. I did a little retouching to remove some of the paper grain, but it doesn't quite remove it all. Not that having the paper grain there is a bad thing, mind you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for