Fotolog I just found this site courtesy of Wired Online. It's a cross between a weblog and a gallery site like Webshots. The only difference between the two has been log nature of Fotolog. So, I created an account for myself, just to try it out for a little while. The site is free, but it only allows you to post one photo per day. The site, according to the Wired article, currently has a little war going on. A war between the serious amateur photographers, and Brazilian webcam-girls. Apparently, the Brazlians outnumber other groups on the site, and have been posting a lot of personal, sometimes scandalous pictures. The serious types are offended by this, as they don't want to see Fotolog become just a cheesy personal site, a teeny-bopper site, or anything else than a haven for semi-serious amateurs, or serious amateurs. I'm of two minds of the place, but I'll stick around long enough to see if it's of any use for me, or how the fight goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for