Harbourfront Centre Festivals Ah ... summer. It's not quite here yet. Today it was freezing, the rain was pouring, and from my desk at the office, I was sure I saw specks of white stuff floating in the air (no, I'm not going to say it). Coming home tonight, I had to have the heater on in the car. It was cold. Regardless, summer is coming. It's inevitable (say that with an Agent Smith voice). WIth summer time, are my plans to take in the free shows at Harbourfront - my youngest will hopefully find some of these appealing, as she is the only one I can possibly count on for some consistent company at these events:
  • Sol Soulstice: June 20-22
  • Anthems & Icons: June 27-29
  • Labatt Blue's Festival: July 4-6
  • World's Fare: The America's Now: July 10-13, 18-20
  • Francophonix: July 25-27
  • Free Flicks: Weekly, July 3-Aug. 23 (This for my eldest and I.)
  • Guinness Island Soul: Aug. 1-4
  • Masala! Mehndi! Masti!: Aug. 8-10
  • Gobsmacked!: Aug. 15-17
  • Stella Artois Hot & Spicy Food Festival: Aug. 22-24
  • Fresh: Aug. 29-Sept. 1
  • I went to the Harbourfront summer festivals last year. It was amazing! Great food, a few great shows - notables were the Blue's Festival, Island Soul, and the Hot & Spicy Food Festival. If you want to see the see pictures from the festivals last year, be sure to check out my webshots accounts (left column). I'll be there this year again with my digital camera. Hopefully no one takes it away from me.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Blogs of Note

    Civil disobedience is called for