On my MP3 Player this morning ...NOMAD Jukebox - click for specs. So I'm a little stuck in the late 80s and 90s. Most people's music tastes are apparently set during their post-secondary days. And yes, I do have the CDs for these songs!
  • U2's Silver and Gold - from their Rattle and Hum live album. I brought the DVD recently for my wife. I'm a BIG U2 fan. I love all the songs from that album -- this one especially. The emotions are raw. (Listen to it.)
  • Björk's Violently Happy - this is from the 90s, and it's typical of Björk. Great dance beat. (Listen to it.)
  • Leonard Cohen's I Can't Forget - yes, I like Leonard Cohen. People seem surprise by this. This is one of those songs to listen on a rainy day, and since it was raining on my way back from Oakville, it worked well. (Listen to it.)
  • Neville Brothers singing Leonard Cohen's A Bird on a Wire - another song for a rainy day, and unlike Cohen, the Neville brothers, especially Aaron, are quite lyrical. (Listen to it.)
  • Survivor's Eye of the Tiger - this is a classic, and needs no comments, other than, "Adrian, I love you!" (Listen to it.)
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Blogs of Note

    Civil disobedience is called for