Canada's Best Drives

I got this nice little booklet from Toyota Canada -- because my wife has one of their cars -- it's a little promotion of theirs -- drive around Canada -- there's lots to see. Driving around, visiting places, and taking pictures is something I plan to do this summer -- taking my bike along is also in the plan. (We'll see how far I take that.) Anyway, their brochure provides a one stop guide to Canada, with the following useful links:
  • Newfoundland & Labrador Tourism
  • Nova Scotia Department of Tourism, Culture and Heritage
  • Tourism PEI
  • New Brunswick Department of Tourism and Parks
  • Tourisme Quebec
  • Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corp.
  • Travel Manitoba
  • Tourism Saskatchewan
  • Travel Alberta
  • Tourism British Columbia
  • Yukon Department of Tourism and Culture
  • Northwest Territories Tourism
  • Nunavut Tourism
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Blogs of Note

    Civil disobedience is called for