Father's Day

Today is Father's Day -- my daughters took me out to Tim Hortons, where we had something that passed either for breakfast or lunch, depending on the mood. We then went to Henrys, where I salivated on the Sony F828. That's one beautiful camera. But I don't need it, neither do I have the $1,000 to spend friviolously. My girls were going to buy me either the TCON 300S or a wide angle lens for my Olympus E10, but Henrys didn't have it. The camera is now old. So, I might get it off eBay eventually. First, I'll have to see more of my crap on eBay to earn money to plop down on what amounts to another toy. Again, not something I need, but something I want.

While at Tim's, I sketched a fatman salivating too -- his want was a donut.

Fatman salivating for a donut.

Comments

  1. OK, I do not get this picture of yours. To whom do those hands belong? What is the half-person doing there with the weight-challenged saliva factory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sketched on the nearest thing available -- the home section of the Toronto Star. Those hands belonged to some advertisement in the newspaper.

    The paper was strategically torn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for