Quasar Wut-Wut

Quasar Wut-Wut
This is a bit of a public service announcement -- which I usually don't do, but, I got a note from Jake Brown of Glorious Noise Records, looking to promote Quasar Wut-Wut. Quasar Wut-Wut is described as Frank Zappa meets the Muppet Show. I'm not entirely sure what that means. Regardless, Quasar Wut-Wut will be at the North By North-East show in Toronto, playing at the Bagel, on College Street, this Friday -- June 10th, at midnight.

I'm all for supporting indie bands, especially those that have songs with a title like Enola Gay and another that was made famous by Leonard Cohen. If that isn't enough to convince you, check out a sample of their music online. If you listen to them long enough, they sort of grow on you. I didn't listen to them that long. But I've been told so by the voices. Besides -- look at those faces -- how can you resist?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for