floccipics

I've got this idea ... and it will take a few months to execute based on my current rate of accomplishing things. I need to redo this site. I'm thinking of it as the version 2.0 release of the site. The changes will focus primarily on the template I use for the blog, and a major update will be made to the gallery section that has been languishing in disrepair ever since this current release of the site. I need to have a gallery section that is easier to update. Currently I don't update it because it takes too much time. So, while I go through the painful step of building a new template for the blog -- which will also be used for the gallery section -- I've done gone and created the blog for the gallery. It's currently being hosted on blogspot, but will move to this domain when I'm ready.

So, for my latest photographs, check out floccipics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for