University of Toronto

Back in the beginning of July this year, my wife and I went on a historic walking tour of the University of Toronto -- the buildings were historic, not necessarily the walk we did. The walk was primarily focused on the buildings at Kings College Circle -- the centre of the St. George campus. My wife and I both attended UofT, but we've never been on such a tour. So it was, something different. I took some pictures that day -- the day was great, the buildings were lovely -- but my camera's white balance was set for indoor photography -- so some of the lighter tones appear washed out.

I've posted the pictures on my Webshots account. Click the photo below to see them.

University of Toronto -- Click!
University of Toronto's Convocation Hall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for