Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Today I was out with my wife, fulfilling our weekend duty of errands and grocery shopping. One of our stops was the local Costco for a few items. The place was packed, as it usually is during the weekends -- and maybe it was the rain and the crowd that got me going -- but I couldn't help but notice all the little pigs. You know who they are ... they're the ones that go grunting and snarfling from one trough to the next in grocery stores. They are willing to snarf down whatever samples are proffered by stores to entice shoppers to buy some new offering. Only these pigs aren't there for the "sample and buy" ritual. Oh no. They don't stand on ceremonies. They're there for the weekend's guttural communion. They flounder from trough to trough, with total disregard for other shoppers. Just grunt, snarfle and oink- oink! I hate pigs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for