Meanderings

DJ BallmerFresh -- Let's start off with something way too funny. Check out this remix engine of Steve Ballmer's quotes set to hip hop beats. You do the mixing, Steve does the howling. From the Axis of Stevil site.

What Really Pisses Me Off -- here's a bit of a rant from IT Architect magazine. I'll quote you a bit of what pisses Michel Labelle off:
"... the vendor community is really starting to piss me off.
I'm not talking about the stupid marketing claims they make. You know all those flyers that come in the mail that my mailroom guy thankfully recycles before they reach my desk--or worse, my boss' desk. I'm also not talking about the sleazy salespeople who clog my phone trying to sell me the latest widget for a problem I never knew existed.
It's the consultants, implementation teams, and their project managers--but especially their self-imposed, underqualified, arrogant, self-righteous, know-nothing project managers."

I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for