Street Festival

The Street Festival kicks off Friday evening at Dundas, and it starts off a weekend of way too many things happening -- so much, that I don't have enough time to catch it all. Which is a disappointment. I would like to see more than I will be able to see. I most likely will not be going to the Friday night shows at Dundas. But on Saturday ... I'd like to start out at Eglinton, at 1:30PM with Xtreme Air, Zero Gravity and SWARM. At 4PM, I'd like to be at St. Clair to catch the Living Garden, then at 5:30PM, I'd like to be at Dundas to see High Strung and Circo Imperfecto. That's not to say I'm not curious about any of the music acts. I am. But you never know what you're going to get with those. They might be total crap -- and when there is so much else to see ... well, you gotta choose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs of Note

Civil disobedience is called for