Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition

I went to the Art Exhibition yesterday with my eldest. It has grown over the past few years. Just about every inch of Nathan Phillips Square was occupied. The artists also seem more temperamental as well. At least Sally Milne's husband seemed to have been pissed that I was taking a photo of her booth. I think some of the more pretentious few seemed to have forgotten that they were in a public space -- regardless, I still think Sally Milne's art is cool -- especially her rudely shaped lemons. (Yes, I'm bitter.) Other artists of note:
  • Shawn McPherson
  • Bonnie Brooks
  • Jan Peng Wang
  • Anita Niemeyer-Archibald
  • Paul Turner
  • Sandra Tarantino
  • Yana Movchan
  • Alejandro Rabazo
  • Thomas Hendry
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Blogs of Note

    Civil disobedience is called for